Reading & Language
Reading is a requirement for the contemporary marketplace, yet a large percentage of children, adolescents, and adults in this country are poor readers. Why and how can that be changed?
- ABC GULP – NEW VERSION!!!
- Why Dyslexia Is More Than a Reading Disorder
- Never Stop Learning!
- Reading Computers
- The Price of Low Literacy in Adults
- Building a Bridge for Excellence Between the Community and the Schools
- A Conversation With Alison Gopnik
- Are Reading And Writing Innate Skills?
- From Genes to Memes – Part 2
- From Genes to Memes – Part 1
- Legislation toward Better Reading
- Dual Degrees: Teamwork Brings Solutions to Learning Difficulties
- Take Two: Lessons Learned from Twins Research
- Do You See What I’m Saying? The Role of Gestures in Learning
- Cognitive and Emotional Development in Children
- Inside the Minds of Animals