Attention deficit disorder is the single most diagnosed disorder among young people in this country. Find out more about how educators, scientists, and others approach this widespread condition.
- Children Controlling Their Own Brainwaves: A New Treatment for ADD?
- Concerns are Raised over the Prescription of Ritalin to Preschool Aged Children
- Use Your Brain or Lose It: A Conversation with Dr. John Ratey
- Kids’ ADHD Care Gets a Wake-up Call
- Understanding Today’s Attention Deficit Child
- The Case Against Ritalin