Without enough sleep, we lose our ability to concentrate and to function. Why is that so? Why is sleep so essential to our brains and to our lives?
- How Long to Nap?
- What Happens When Your Brain Doesn’t Sleep?
- Hans Selye: The Discovery of Stress
- Our Enigmatic Internal Clocks
- The Sleeping Brain
- Researchers Examine the Effects of Sleep Deprivation on the Brain
- Rolling Waves and Arctic Icecaps in the Sleeping Brain: Oscillation States Switch
- Sleeping and Dreaming
- The Dreaming Brain
- Sleeping In: Teens’ Circadian Clocks Keep Their Own Time. Should Schools Adapt?
- The Drug of Choice: Caffeine and the Brain
- Sleepyheads’ brains veer from restful path